[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 01:51:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW N9ADG K7VAP K7MO K7ANA
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  187       40      14    13
   40:  506       48      55    26
   20:  780       48      79    27
   15:  134       25      31    19
   10:
Total: 1607      161     179    85  Total Score = 1,285,625

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions improved over recent past years with activity on 15 and nice opening
Sunday to EU. Nothing on 10, however.  Our score is  about half of what it was
in the sunspot peak years of 2013 and 2014, but much better than the minimum
years scores.  We did not have a JA run this year, but quite a few YB's.

The most important thing is that we had fun.  Thanks to everyone who worked us.