[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 16:15:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Maui, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:   26       11      4     5
   40:   68       25      9     9
   20:  256       33     44    23
   15:  228       37     31    20
   10:   28        2     10    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  606      108     98    67  Total Score = 484,029

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Another very enjoyable contest.  Good high band conditions with 20 being open to
EU both mornings and evenings.  This was a great improvement from last year when
I only heard two and worked one EU station.  I even worked two EU countries on
15, which has not happened for three or four years! It was nice to have 10 show
a little life although the short opening to NA was only to California with one
Texas station thrown in.  The low bands were poor,at least for me. I only worked
roughly half of what I worked on them last year.  Thanks for all the Q's!

TS990
3 el SteppIR at 35 ft
Multiband dipole at 40 ft