[3830] CQ WW RTTY DQ2C M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY DQ2C M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:48:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: DQ2C
Operator(s): DL2SAX DL4VK
Station: DQ2C

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  347       24      61    13
   40:  611       53      88    32
   20:  865       54      93    34
   15:  483       45      83    34
   10:   45        0      27    10
------------------------------------
Total: 2351      176     352   123  Total Score = 3,904,047

Club:

Comments:

What a blast! The propagations on all bands were awesome. After many years 15m
was open to W and JA and there was also live on the 10m band.
This was not a real Multi-Op effort, because we were only two Ops. Stategy was
simple: sitting in the chair or sleeping in bed. No multi-stn, no inband, only
one trx with one pa (very classic...). This give us a lot of growing potential
for next year.

Biggest thrill was VO2AC on 40m with the double multi z2 and LB in the last 5
minutes of the contest. Tnx for fetching us out of the realy big pileup (nice to
see this on the waterfall).

5band QSOs with a65dr and er/ut0u and of course a lot of 4band-Qs.

On 10m only two AF (9g1fi with 4band qso - he had no 80m ant - and cr3dx), one
NA (np4dx) and two AS (a65dr, vu2ibi).

Also tnx to jh4uyb for our first JA on 80m in a contest.

Live score is fun, greetings to all other M/S station in this online competion.