[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7VIT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7VIT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 19:25:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   35      15       5     6
   40:   70      33      15    12
   20:  252      37      48    26
   15:   55      12      19    16
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  412      97      87    60  Total Score = 118,124

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Reasonably good band conditions. No one was home on 10m as far as I could tell
when I checked. I had one station in the midwest tell me twice he was in CQ Zone
5. (I'm using 2 decoders here.) I couldn't convince him otherwise. I logged what
I received. (?)

Hope the upward Cycle 25 trend continues. Thanks to all who answered my calls.
  73,

  Jerry