[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ4FC(@IR4M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ4FC(@IR4M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:05:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: IQ4FC
Operator(s): I4EWH I4IFL I4EWH IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IU4OMO IW3FVZ IW3GST
IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCorduzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  394       33      64    17
   40: 1231       54      97    32
   20: 1245       57     104    34
   15:  893       53      97    35
   10:   42        0      30    16
------------------------------------
Total: 3805      197     393   134  Total Score = 7,051,036

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

The CQWW DX RTTY is over, we are satisfied with the claimed score despite the
very bad conditions on high bands, quite unexpected given the good sunspot
number.
Sunday afternoon conditions improved a little bit, but having thunderstorms all
around (and over) our location we had a tough time receiving due to QRN.
However, on 15m we managed to work ZL3IO LP in the evening. 10m almost dead,
except for a short open to the Caribbean that allowed us to work NP4DX on the
fifth band!
Our claimed is the European 5th all-time best and our personal 2nd best behind
that of 2013 (in which we worked 81 ctry, 36 zones and 49 states on 10m!). Quite
a difference compared to this year's figures on that band...
We had a very good first hour rate with 160 QSO.
Everything worked fine, we had no failures this time, finally!
Of course, there's plenty of room for improvements, but that's the beauty of our
hobby, isn't it ?
The team operated in good synergy, and we want to specially thank YL Lory IW3GST
for joining us for the first time at IR4M!
Thanks also to Paolo I4EWH and IK4HVR brother Federico for the kitchen
management, great job as usual, guys

CU in CQWW SSB as IR4M.