[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:29:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  172
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  172  Mults = 172  Total Score = 29,584

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Very good start with multiple people calling at once.  Rate would be better if
they did not all zero beat and start their calls at the same time.  Reached 100
at 1331, then a lull at 1340 that killed the rate. At 1345 had 135.Some S&P
at 1349-1353 then back to CQ frequency.  There was a bunch of activity on 80 at
the beginning, but I was going for mults.  Used the 40 meter inverted vee with
tuner.  Still feel bad because the SteppIR does not work on 40 and I am down
about an S unit so the score suffers.

Yesterday N7MB came over and we raised the 4 verticals in the 80 meter 4 square,
checked resonance (It went up, so will have to lower them and extend the top
tube about a foot,  added the relay box, and phasing lines.  Good progress, but
lots to do!

I'll keep at it and work on getting more feed lines buried so they are out of
the way and more reliable.