[3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:57:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CT1ESV

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Coimbra
Operating Time (hrs): 29:53

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1569      54      83    33
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total: 1569      54      83    33  Total Score = 684,930

Club:

Comments:

Since I had retuned the 40mt antenna to the SSB portion i could not work 40mts,
judging by some results i saw, i think it was the right band to be, and would
have been the year for it.
But, and there is always a but 15MTS were in great shape, and when i thought i
could work the contest and do some work in the radio room at the same time....i
was wrong.
Band was in a good shape, JAs were in both days, better on Saturday, nice
multipliers came to my CQ..EY, VU,BV,HS,9G,DU,5H, ZS,I was surprised on Saturday
by the call of AL7LO(15z) and KH6TU(20z)... both signals were just on the noise
level...but really felt good to see them on screen...but propagation to that
part of the world was better on Sunday ..and another 3 KL7 AND OTHER 2 KH6
showed up on the screen...this time with good signals

Glad i worked the contest, although not with the usual set up.
Now brings another question should i stay on 40mt and give it a try to my
favorite band 15MTS ?!?
Will see...

Thanks to all who called in see you in a few weeks for the CQWW SSB.

TONY CR6T / CT1ESV

FTDX101MP + OM2000
M2 KT36 + 6 ELEMENT fixed NA
Equipment by www.hambuy.es