[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:22:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 29

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  13
   20:  16
   15:   1
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 24  Total Score = 720

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Geomag was very calm and X-rays at B3-level.
Just before CWT I heard Bob N4BP testing on
7029 and got him right at the start. He stayed
strong throughout until I moved to 14 MHz at
0725Z. Band activity was very tame, but JN1THL
worked. On 21 MHz I heard SM5IMO quite strong
(almost Es-level), but I was to slow getting
my equipment tuned. There was some DX like
9J BH HS, RA0AM and RW0A calling TEST.

Spent 15 minutes CQ'ing, and finally my single
21 MHz QSO came from Jarmo OH2BN. Sometimes
rescue is only provided by locals as in
real life first aid! Finally during the
last 6 minutes Dan SM5IMO worked on 14 MHz
backscatter, and some more Europeans. We ran
out of time with Claes SE0B on this band.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA OH3BCX OG6B #1856