[3830] CQ WW RTTY OM5ZW(@OM7M) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OM5ZW(@OM7M) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:38:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: OM5ZW
Operator(s): OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

   80:  369       20      55    14
   40:  975       52      90    32
   20: 1153       54      93    35
   15:  742       52      92    34
   10:   53        0      25     9
------------------------------------
Total: 3292      124     355   178  Total Score = 5,583,843

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Hi Folks,
A very good game came in the SOAB category this year. Without SO2R it's
practically impossible to fight for the top position and this was reflected in
the results. As we expected all top stations had SO2R.
Since our QTH is fully automated I was thinking about SOAB too. The biggest
worries I had from 48 time format. Unfortunately my worries was confirmed. The
first night I had a little nap because I fight with proper settings of the
contest. Start was okay and the first 6-7 stations were separated from the rest
of the world. SN7Q was missing. What happened Chris? At noon I had a big crisis
and had to sleep for 2 hours. After that continued with operation. Gradually
SN7Q appeared in the score and no one caught his rocket launch. Congrats Chris!
You are most experienced for RTTY for many years. Finally I fell a sleep over
the keyboards 30 minutes before end. I woke up at half past 4 and switched off
all equipment.
Anyway Congrats goes to others who were online too(IK2YCW,9A5Y,OK2D and others)
Thanks for nice contest and hope CU in October.
73!
Lubo,OM5ZW