[3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa7388@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:48:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA K1MK K1TTT K1NZ W1TO K2IW W3MLJ WT2P
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  668       52      62    18
   40: 1118       55      85    25
   20: 1494       55      96    33
   15: 1016       43      92    30
   10:   99       19      15    11
------------------------------------
Total: 4395      224     350   117  Total Score = 6,687,353

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Whew! Another CQWW RTTY 'test is in the books! What a wild ride it's been the
past couple of years. First off, thanks to Dave, K1TTT, for once again hosting
Team K1SFA again - we could not do all that we do without Dave (and Pablo the
Pooch and Hank the Mooching Pooch).

20 was interesting this year. It opened up super early on Saturday morning
(EDT), and by 1400z, it had pretty much died, with most traffic going to 15 (but
I did manage to grab a UA0 for a double malt on 20). Of course, it picked up
later in the day, which was a relief. And like clockwork, VU, HB and YB called
in on 20 around 1600z on Sunday, as did B, all for double mults.

We were hoping 10 would be more active - it was 10 years ago that 10 meters
absolutely blossomed, and we had more than 1000 QSOs on that band, working
Senegal, Kenya, New Zealand, South Africa, Europe and Asia, and even Japan. Oh
well, maybe next year!

We had 23 stations work Team K1SFA on all 5 bands -- watch your e-mail for a
certificate commemorating this awesome feat! We hope to make this an annual
tradition.

A special shout-out to Steve, KL7SB, for Alaska on 80. Also thanks to Joe,
K0NEB, for trying **so hard** to give me Nebraska on 10. Now that I have Alaska
on 80, I just need Nebraska on 10 for 5BWAS.

Look for Team K1SFA to be back in top form again in 2022. with hopefully even
*more* sunspots!

TU and 88 --
-- de K1SFA