[3830] CaQP K8MR SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K8MR SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 22:10:12 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:    1
   20:   74     24
   15:   53     54
   10:
--------------------
Total:  206     51  Mults = 51  Total Score = 27,540

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A good Sunday appearance. Saturday was too nice of a day to be inside, and my K3
was sitting with a few boards missing. Saturday night had a nice clambake at
W8WTS who also soldered the SMT connection that the K3 needed, getting that back
into action on Sunday.

I'm usually too lazy to turn on the amp for QSO parties, but I do for
California, and do get some answers to CQs on SSB and don't wait too long in the
pileups.

Missed GLEN, KING, MADE, MERC, SFRA,STAN,& YUBA. Never heard K6AQL until 90
minutes before the end.

15 Meters was very nice. I got optimistic and tried a few CQs on 10M, but worked
only two local RBN nodes.

Hope to see many of you next Saturday when I'll be out mobile in the
Pennsylvania QSO Party.

73  -  Jim  K8MR