[3830] CaQP K4BAI SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K4BAI SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 02:15:59 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:47

  160:    0      0
   80:   37      1
   40:   82     32
   20:  101     33
   15:   98     60
   10:    0      0
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed:  DELN, MERC, and SBEN.  As usual a good turn out of running stations
from CA.  My antenna situation didn't encourage much running myself.  No answers
to CQs on 20, but a few on 15M.  15M was really quite good from GA to CA.  The
first day, 20M was open to CA much later than usual.  40M was quite good, both
phone and CW.  But 80M had a lot of QRN.  I worked the running stations I could
hear through the QRN on 80 CW and worked the one CA station I heard on 75 phone.
15 was quite good again on Sunday, maybe better than Saturday, but 20 was very
poor on Sunday.  Usually strong signals could barely be heard here.  No contest
signals heard on 160 or 10M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.