[3830] CWopsT KJ5T Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KJ5T Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:07:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 7

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  29
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  29  Mults = 29  Total Score = 841

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

40 meters was hopping tonight with good participation.  I spend the first 3
minutes on 20 but only heard one light signal that I couldn't quite pull out so
abandoned the band and went to 40 which was a great choice.  It was good to work
my CWA instructor and to work F6HKA, who was my first CW DX contact via SKCC
when I started my CW journey again in May 2020. (My first ever was actually 15
years prior in 2005 when I worked my friend DJ1YFK, sadly I didn't take his
advice and stick with it and gave up code for 15 years).

Heard HA8RM at the very end but the propagation just wasn't there for him to
hear me with my 100 watts and a trap vertical.

Thanks for the Q's!

73 de KJ5T