[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:06:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 7

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  40
   40:  28
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,284

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

That was rough.  Couldn't make rate being sandwiched between two powerhouses on
40m, so switch to S n P.  Even that was tough going.  Bailed to 80m early
(0330Z) and started running there.  Made a little headway, then that started to
peeter out.  Just as someone would send their call, static would obliterate it.
I decided to stick with running until the end just to see it out and see how it
would play.  Ugh.

WA9LEY, I did copy your call correctly even tho I didn't send it back to you --
sorry about that.

Tough going, but fun, as always.

KX3/KXPA100 @100W, 40m dipole, N1MM+ and fat-fingered me.

73 and thanks for the fun!  Jim