[3830] CaQP N6R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sailing8@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 05:57:44 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: N6R
Operator(s): K8TR W4UAT K8SKR
Station: N6R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CM97
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    0      0
   80:   61     56
   40:   56    112
   20:  300    314
   15:  128    138
   10:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Larry W4UAT for hosting the contest and pulling the overnight
shift while racking up most of our CW Q's. I was hoping to spend some time on
10m, which did not happen but was pleasantly surprised at 15,and that band
staying open so late. I had some great runs on both 15 and 20 during the day,
lots of participation in and out of state, we did manage a sweep. We did put up
a new 80 meter antenna during the week which played pretty well but a bad coax
switch was our gremlin to deal with and once that was worked around, N1MM the
7600 and KPA1500 all worked well together. 80 was a bit noisy and it did not
take long to fish out that band.
Already planning to enter in the contest next year, maybe from one of the rare
counties.
73 Randy K8TR