[3830] MWaveFallSprnt W9KXI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aoldfiel@stny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt W9KXI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 21:07:05 +0000
                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: W9KXI
Operator(s): W9KXI
Station: W9KXI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN12ne
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 3  Total Score = 1,006

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Wow!  What FUN!  What absolute FUN, from here in the valley of FN12ne!!!

The first contact was with Bill AA2UK.  We've tried and tried a few times.  All
of the attempts were unsuccessful until...today. Then... after Bill, my friend
Dave K1RZ. We too have tried ...unsuccessfully.  Until...today.  But a contest
is NEVER complete until I have worked my Lithuanian brother Ron, WZ1V.  We have
tried and tried to work on this band and until today were never successful.
373Km from here in the valley!

Three Q's from here in the valley of FN12ne82bd and the last one with my
brother.  I went QRT.  Life on 23cm is good.

My objective for January?? 5 contacts.

See ya in January.