[3830] Makrothen RTTY W0MB SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY W0MB SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 19:36:24 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
   80:   24
   40:   74
   20:  213
   15:   72
   10:
------------
Total:  383  Total Score = 1,732,492

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:Ic7610,TL-922,PRO67@60,80 dipole @60,N1MM+. This contest is always fun
because of the on 8 off 8 on 8 off 8 on 8 set up. The bands seemed to be in
pretty good shape and I was being spotted in EU a lot. 15 meters was open nice
and I didn't hear anything on 10 till after the contest and that was ft8. I just
need to figure whether it is better to do S/P than calling cq. I will try more
running cq and spend more time on 80 meters. I didn't see many of the group on
but this is the second rtty contest in two weeks. Maybe next year.