[3830] Oceania CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:32:46 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    6     6
   80:  118    97
   40:  561   341
   20:  303   214
   15:  218   137
   10:   21    21
-------------------
Total: 1227   816  Total Score = 4,004,112

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Initially another remote operation by a youngster was planned but the candidate
canceled due to exam stress. We wish you all the best!

I call this the #1 contest. Even in the last ten QSO's of the contest I received
four time #1 as serial number. The first half was good fun with constant
activity. Second half was very slow (~30% of Q's) with bands trying to recover
from the flare and little contest activity.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and cu in the WWDX contests.
73 Holger, ZL3IO