[3830] Oceania CW ZL1IF SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larsusa1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW ZL1IF SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:01:19 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: WHANGAREI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:  499   315
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  499   315  Total Score = 785,925

Club:

Comments:

Thank you to all participants.

But, and pardon my language, no thanks to you pricks who have no regard for
others and keep calling and calling a station and creating qrm when it is
obvious that the one you are calling is trying to work and hear another weaker
station. If you can't hear that station, it's obvious you can hear me calling
him!
Just a comment from a p'd off old timer with not much time left for fools on the
band.

As for qrp stations: I appreciate your efforts very much! But, please send your
call sign at least 3 times when you receive a "Call?". I normally slow
down to the 10-15 or so WPM that some of you work at. But some of you are
wasting time by believing that you are speeding things up by repeating your call
only once on a band fully laden with contest qrm from kW stations.

Apart from those two exceptions, I am happy as a pig in mud with another Oceania
Contest.
Am operating with K3, Amp and a Vertical.
73,
Lars ZL1IF