[3830] PaQP W2AAB SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fbelghaus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W2AAB SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 01:12:09 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: W2AAB
Operator(s): W2AAB
Station: W2AAB

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:   69      8
   40:   77    103
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 600 bonus points for QSOs with W3RRR and several county line QSOs
for extra points. Conditions were good for a change. Tripled my score from last
year. Thanks to Rovers N2CU, K3SEW, and K8MR for providing additional counties,
but where were Sullivan and Susquehanna? Kudos to the sponsors for getting so
many stations to participate. My favorite state QSO party! Go FRC!