[3830] Makrothen RTTY VA3LR SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@va3lr.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VA3LR SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 01:44:09 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: EN93wk
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   36
   40:  128
   20:  239
   15:  124
   10:   13
------------
Total:  540  Total Score = 2,697,132

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I like this contest because of the three blocks of operating time ... lets you
get rest and re-charge.  There seemed to be a lot of activity and participation
and I look forward to giving it another go next year.  The 10M opening that Les
talked about in his email started just as the contest was ending ... almost all
of my 10M contacts occurred during a run I had in the last 15 minutes of the
contest.  73