[3830] PaQP N2CU(@N2CU/M) SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N2CU(@N2CU/M) SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 03:39:31 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:12

  160:
   80:  199     21
   40:  389    372
   20:   72      3
   15:    2      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Got a late start (45 minutes) due to the inevitable strike from Mr. Murphy. All
worked well last weekend for the CQP but my paddles decided to quit while 30
miles from home base. Had to drive back, grab a new cable and Rube Goldberg it.

Operated in 11 counties (CLA, CRA, CRN, ELK, ERI, 2x FOR, JEF, MCK, POT, VEN, 2x
WAR); all QSOs were made by running. Glad to have W3RRR call me once to get a
bonus. Eight years ago I nearly broke 1,000 QSOs and made it my goal every year.
I finally achieved it. Thank you to all who made this a personal best year for
me.

K3/100
15, 20 or 40m hamsticks on the roof (used most often), KA8KIP screwdriver on
hitch mount (used mostly on 80m)
N1MM+
2017 Toyota RAV4

73, Tom N2CU/M