[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VA3ELE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3ele@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt VA3ELE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:39:01 +0000
                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn03dm
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 20  Total Score = 2,578

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

It was nice to get on for this contest. It seemed rather quiet with many missing
local stations. somehow this one ALWAYS falls on the Canadian Thanksgiving
weekend. I really enjoyed finally being able to use a FLeX6300 with the Q5 5
band transverter. Although I didn't have time to get all the other bands
reconnected on the tower, it was still fun on 902, 1296 and 10GHz with less than
normal conditions.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm