[3830] NvQP W6US Cnty Exped Open LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nvjims@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NvQP W6US Cnty Exped Open LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:28:51 +0000
                    Nevada QSO Party - 2021

Call: W6US
Operator(s): W6US
Station: W6US

Class: Cnty Exped Open LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:           4
   40:         154
   20:         246
   15:           4
   10:
    6:
    2:          12
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   0     420      0  Mults = 88  Total Score = 72,864

Club: Sierra Nevada ARS

Comments:

Lot of fun!  Worked from 3 countyline locations, Pershing/Humboldt,
Eureka/Lander, and Elko/White Pine.  It took about 800 miles of driving
including 80 miles of dirt roads to hit these locations and back.  Was using a
Hustler 6BVD vertical mounted on a receiver hitch on the back of my
motorhome--it was easy to assemble and put up at each location. 40 meters was
good in the evenings, and actually better on Sunday than 20m.  20m was excellent
on Saturday especially close in.  I worked a number of Nevada stations and all
the surrounding states on 20. Other than PA, the east coast was quiet without
contacts from most of the states. Sunday, 20m was very quiet.I spent several
sessions on FT8 scattered through the locations with no contacts even though
there was lots of activity on the main digital channels. I heard lots of other
stations working other stations in Nevada, so there was a lot of activity.
Thanks to everyone who participated!!!