[3830] SDQP K5CM Mobile/Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] SDQP K5CM Mobile/Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 01:47:59 +0000
                    South Dakota QSO Party - 2021

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile/Portable LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   18      6
   40:  310      6
   20:  503    382
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  831    394      0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 116,964

Club:

Comments:

Pam and I drove up from Oklahoma on Friday and spent the night in Sioux City.
Noise was bad Saturday especially on 40 meters. Thanks to the many stations who
followed us around. After the party was over Sunday afternoon we made the trip
across the state to visit Mount Rushmore. Very impressive. The drive home on
Monday seemed long.... about 1000 miles and 14 hours.
73, Connie / K5CM