[3830] Makrothen RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 05:11:01 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: cONCORD, cA.
Operating Time (hrs): 4:32

------------
   80:   9
   40:  23
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  32  Total Score = 76,664

Club:

Comments:

This was another WQ6X screwing-around with the radio contest event.
Unfortunately, in this Concord signal-vortex QTH virtually nothing
west of the Left Coast was heard on 20-meters and above.
How does that work?  20 meters is THE RTTY band no stations are heard?
We had THREE different opportunities to work RTTY QSOs and no 20?
While it is TRUE, Space-WX was DICEY this weekend, I didn't let THAT
stop the mighty WQ6X full-duty 100-watt signal from the Yaesu FT-1000mp.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.