[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 19:50:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 13

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   5
   15:   6
   10:
------------
Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club:

Comments:

[19z is always tough for me. Today it was the telephone, which kept me from
starting for 15 minutes or so, and the kept me from being on the air for all but
14 minutes during the 'test.] Lost many jump balls on 20, so I went to 15, ran
for 5 minutes or so and got 6 before the 'phone kicked in again. I saw my call
on the skimmer - mostly 5 dB or less - but since the bank was vy quiet [and
everyone else was trashing 20m and needed a rest, I guess], enough of them moved
to 15. Tnx fer the Qs,folks.