[3830] Makrothen RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SO/Multi Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KK6P(W7IV) SO/Multi Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:09:17 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   78
   40:  259
   20:  297
   15:  177
   10:   11
------------
Total:  822  Total Score = 4,366,152

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last year, my big push here was for the third period EU turnout, but they never
came.  The opening was about 2 hours late and I only worked 10% of the EU
stations I did last year.  I think they were on 15 working the East Coast.

There was a better turnout from Asia Pacific for me this year - if we can get
out Asia friends to turn out, the West Coast would be very hard to beat..

Thanks to all for he Q's and see you the next time!