[3830] NyQP KE0TT SOCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP KE0TT SOCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 02:53:35 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2021

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:   17
   40:   30
   20:   21
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   68     0       0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 4,216

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 5 watts to a pair of selectable dipoles at right angles to each other,
fed with ladder lines and tuners. Enjoyed the activity, the Party really got
rolling the last hour or two with what seemed like huge pileups on the
mobiles.... lots of stations in NY and out of NY, even could copy the DX
stations. Bands were weak early but got better thru the day and evening, with
very few fills even running my QRP. Thanks for your copy of my QRP out there, I
appreciate it. C U next time, 73, Dan  ke0tt