[3830] JARTS K0ZR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerozr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS K0ZR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 22:32:33 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

   80:   65    18
   40:  230    60
   20:  208    57
   15:  148    44
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  657   185  Total Score = 310,430

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun!  Have been doing RTTY about ONE week now and this is my second RTTY
contest.  Could not devote any more  time than I did; 16 hours.  Ran SO2R in
this RTTY contest and it was an absolute hoot!  You could say at times it was
sensory overload, but it was exhilarating.
Everything in the station worked flawlessly which made it a joy to run.
Thanks to all for the repeats - when I hit a wrong key - and for all the
contacts.
I can see with my new addiction I am going to have to regulate, strictly, what
contests I enter given that I can't do this for all the CW and RTTY contests;
just too many weekends :-)