[3830] IlQP AA8TA Non-IL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP AA8TA Non-IL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 00:33:02 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: Columbus, OH, USA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:     30
   40:     46
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     76       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 5,928

Club:

Comments:

Lots of activity in IL today which was nice.  Much fun following AD4EB and W9WX
around the state.  Except for some weird noise on 40 meters after the sun went
down, band conditions pretty good.  Of course, 20 meters is too close to me so
nothing there.  With about 30 minutes to go, seems that I picked up everybody
there was.  Tnx fer the Qs.