[3830] JARTS WV6I(@N6RO) MOMT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS WV6I(@N6RO) MOMT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 01:08:44 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM K6AW N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: MOMT HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:  102    23
   40:  325    54
   20:  540    71
   15:  303    58
   10:   22     9
-------------------
Total: 1292   215  Total Score = 672,950

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Our team was totally burned out and most passed on this weekend.

so this is the N6RO version of getting on part time and throwing out some qsos.

Steve K6AW and Chris N6WM decided to do a casual effort.   no real operation
during starting bell and really until saturday am.. N1MM says 28 of 48 operated.

first both Steve and I feel this is a more enjoyable rtty contest than last
weekends, with much better participation across the board.  we will probably
staff up for this one next year full bore.

for this test, N6WM handled all bands but 20 from Sat am till Sat eve.  K6AW
handled 20 meters both sat and sunday.  we both stopped each evening and got
some sleep..   Ken N6RO was very nice to take a spin of the dial on early sunday
morning, as well as during the last hour of the contest.  Ken got some good low
band mults!

10 meters SO2R N6WM was open both saturday and sunday..  just needed more
players to check the water.
15 meters was great saturday, lots of eu, and then JA when the sun favored them,
sunday not quite so good
20 K6AW used his time to exhaust all qsos that could be had
40 N6WM one of the bands with some gaps, N6WM usually here so2r with 15 or 80,
interesting late opening well into daylight to yb on sat
80 N6WM did heavy lifting so2r, Ken N6RO jumped in and added some low band
expertise as well.

Overall a fun contest, kind of nice not to be super competitive and just enjoy a
really fun rtty contest.

thanks to ken for the use and stewardship of the station
thanks to all for the qsos and enjoyable contest

73 and Seeya next time
Chris N6WM and the WV6I team