[3830] 432FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:23:53 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Surprised to be the first Rover to post a score for this one. Will I be the only
rover to post a score?

Due to a personal obligation, I was not able to get out to rove until almost 1.5
hours of the 4 hour sprint time had elapsed, so I am appreciative of the folks
who waited until I was able to get out and rove.

I am also EXTREMELY appreciative of another local rover who came out for, as I
will admit to doing, a full grid square 'dance' (16 Qs) that were my only
contacts with EN61 and EN62. The fixed stations I worked were in EN51 and EN52
so my score would have been 128 (16 x 8) without the grid square dance.

A unique experience for this Sprint was that I managed to make contact with each
of the four fixed stations that I found from each of the four grids I visited. I
think that is a first for me in a Sprint.

As always, thanks to all who were on for this Sprint, to the SVHFS for their
continued sponsorship of the Fall VHF & Up Sprint series and to Bruce,
NT4RT, for his underappreciated efforts to do the behind the scenes work to
support these radiosport events!

73, JK