[3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:15:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 21

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

------------
  160:
   80:  59
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  59  Mults = 59  Total Score = 3,481

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!  What fun!   Tonight, I started out CWT using our Deep Dixie Contest Club
callsign, KD5DD.  Then, I had PLANNED to switch to my own call, NN5O, at 30
minutes, but y'all kept giving me Qs, so I couldn't just stop and leave you
hanging.

I went up high in the band segment and slowed down to 30 wpm to catch some less
experienced members; however, at least half of you were running 38-40 wpm, which
was totally okay.  But, thanks for your patience.

I operated 80 meters only, just so I could hope to grab some stations here in
the Deep South.  But, you fellas out in CA, WA, CO, AZ, and up into New England
came pumping right on through, as well.  Thanks for each and every QSO tonight.

Best of luck to all in your endeavors this coming week.  See you next time.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (operating as KD5DD tonight)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom