[3830] KRC SST NB7O Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:08:59 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 22

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  31     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     20  Total Score = 620

Club:

Comments:

Many new callsigns in the log today.  Thanks to all who worked me today.  Sorry
to those who I could not pull out of the noise.  I know there were some others
who tried.  About half way through the event another station started operating
very close to my running frequency.  Lots of QRM.

Made my goal of more than 30 contacts.  Now to set a higher goal.

seven three and thanks to all who make this event work.
Kevin/NB7O