[3830] TBDC K1JB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbradio@maine.rr.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K1JB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:53:00 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K1JB
Operator(s): K1JB
Station: K1JB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 4:36

Total:  QSOs = 208  Total Score = 689

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was trying out a new 1/2 wave sloper and a repaired Beverage receiving
antenna.  Operated ASSISTED as was looking for DX stations in all directions --
especially weak ones.  So this should be scored as a CHECK-LOG.  I was happy
that both antennas worked well.  Conditions not very good and static crashes
made copying weak stations very difficult and tiring.  I'm looking forward to
the winter Stew.
73, Joe