[3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:11:13 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   95
   40:   89
   20:   29
---------------------

Club: GPCC

Team:

Comments:

Seemed like good participation, great to hear that.. Started on 20m, propagation
was already quite long at the beginning of the Sprint, went to 40m very early,
good conditions there and on 80m also, happy to hear that.

Couple of unique things operating this time: 1) Had my new Lab puppy with me,
Oakley, she is now 7 months old, but very active and energetic.. she demanded a
lot of attention while in the shack! I gave her the callsign of K9DOG! Rest of
my family was out of town, so was up to me to make sure she was good.

Recovering from COVID, from a week ago Saturday, so wasn't at full energy but
pretty good, feeling good, just a mild cold now. Very thankful for a good
recovery process from that.

Thanks again for the fun, Lord Bless all! Todd WD0T