[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:27:45 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 358  Total Score = 1,420

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions to Europe here were about the best ever with 42 Europeans in the log.
 I interspersed operating with the SSB Sprint and it was nice to come back to
160 CW because conditions on 20 to 80 were not good.

Band to the west got noisy at about 0400z but Europeans still readable beaming
NE.

Had some initial problems with my keyboard either not working with
"D's" or sending too many "D's".  Do I need a new one after
30 years?  Also my amp took several tried to get started working on that now.

Thanks for all the repeats, all the activity and to the Boring Group for timely
log checking and sponsoring the event.