[3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:30:54 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 372  Total Score = 1,461

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great condx.  Bit of a late start, trying to get the Eu bev working - really
could have used it - and took a break to put in some time in the SSB Sprint.

Best condx were early.  When the noise built up later it was pretty rugged.
best dx was RM4F, 17pts.  Worked 48 Eu, mostly to the north.  Quit early at 06z,
just couldn't copy the callers anymore.  I know there were callers throughout
the night that I could hear in there but just couldn't copy.  Thanks to the guys
that endured many, many repeats to get the call and grid.

greg/na8v