[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:12:41 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 29

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:  17     12
   40:  12      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     23  Total Score = 713

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The RFI gremlins have not been tamed!  My apologies to those who called me on 80
and found my computer stuck in an infinite CQ loop until I disconnected it.  I
did come prepared with the DanWA backup logger - paper and a good pen!  Of
course, I forget when sending manually whether I'm inheriting the frequency or
yielding it. Two weeks off from NS and add the RFI and I fall to pieces.......

Good luck to those in the CQWW SSB test this weekend - I won't be one of them
since the K2 doesn't have the sideband board installed (it's built, sitting in a
box, since 2007......kinda tells you how much priority I place on phone
contests, eh?)

Many thanks for the Qs and tolerating my manual sending at the end, and 73,

MikeNH