[3830] CQWW SSB N2NL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2NL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 18:02:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   56    19       47
   40:   81    26       63
   20:  150    30       87
   15:  204    29      103
   10:  235    24       75
------------------------------
Total:  726   128      375  Total Score = 1,036,683

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

IC-7610/AL1200
Dipole + Vertical

Started highly unmotivated - with a goal of 100 QSOs.  Then reset that goal to
250 QSOs.  Then 500K points.  Then 500 QSOs.  Then 1 mil.  Turned off the radio
Sunday when 10m (which was fabulous the 2nd day) started to dry up.

Packet was very useful especially the 1st day to know which mults to avoid
calling.  Recently spotted = wait a while.  I was beaten up in a lot of pileups,
but won a few battles.  CQWW DX + good conditions = lots of fun.

I love 160m but putting the inverted L up requires me to take down my other
antennas (shared supports).  Figured that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

73, Dave N2NL