[3830] CQWW SSB K4XL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4XL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:59:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   17     7       10
   80:  105    12       46
   40:  148    18       63
   20:  165    25       70
   15:  211    22       69
   10:  214    18       67
------------------------------
Total:  860   102      325  Total Score = 1,038,891

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a blast to have 10 and 15 full of signals for hours on end.  160 and 80
were very noisy but managed a few Qs.  Lots of stations were worked on 5 bands.
A very confused TM123K had to deal with N4XL and K4XL both calling him at the
same time!
Murphy was present but in only very minor ways that caused no real problems.
While I'm not really a phone contest fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I just
hope that 10 and 15 are as good in the upcoming CW and RTTY contests as they
were for this one!

Rig:  FTDX101
Amp:  Flex PGXL
Ant:  SteppIR DB18E, dipole for 80 and folded unipole for 160.