[3830] CQWW SSB K3TS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3TS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 00:01:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   41     9       30
   40:   73    17       46
   20:  253    28       82
   15:  322    27       99
   10:  288    19       85
------------------------------
Total:  980   103      345  Total Score = 1,246,336

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! What a weekend! All kinds of interesting propagation to be had. Well over
300 Q's on 15m really took me by surprise, and close to 300 on 10m was just hard
to believe. To illustrate just how good 10m was to me, for the past five years,
in all contests and all of my casual DX activity, I had accumulated 83 countries
worked on 10. This weekend, I worked 85! I sure hope there are some new ones in
there, HI HI! Thanks to all who showed up and made this one memorable, and hope
to see an even better turnout for CW next month. Until then, 73! de K3TS