[3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 00:50:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:14

  160:    6     3        4
   80:   18     8       13
   40:   23     9       15
   20:  127    17       53
   15:  221    23       75
   10:  114    14       32
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs.  Missing my tribander.  Ran just a few QSOs on 15M on
Saturday.  Otherwise, all S&P.  Think I still need to adjust the AGC
internal controls in my TS590SG.  It is fine on CW, but on phone it seems to
required too much use of the RF gain control.  All bands seemed pretty good.  15
pretty good all over for a change including a few JAs.  10 and 15 were much
better on Sunday than on Saturday.  Time was limited by family commitments,
church, watching GA football and Atlanta Braves World Series games and sleep.
Next month look for PJ4A in CQWW CW.  73, John, K4BAI.