[3830] CQWW SSB NE8P SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NE8P SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 01:16:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 18.6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  198    20       61
   15:  391    27       95
   10:  203    20       62
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to see 15 and 10 meters open.  Good thing, too, since I've had not yet had
the chance to put my low band vertical up, having just returned from our summer
in Michigan.

Don't usually spend much time SSB contesting, but I ended up spending a lot more
time than I intended due to the good band conditions.  It was a lot of fun.
Biggest surprise was working a few dozen JAs on 15 Saturday afternoon (with a
dipole at 30 feet!)

Hope we have similarly good conditions for the upcoming CW contest!!

Mike

TS-590SG, SB-221, 20/15/10 rotatable dipole (Armstrong rotator) @ 30 feet