[3830] CQWW SSB AA4TI SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton50@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AA4TI SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 01:54:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   11     7        9
   40:   30    11       22
   20:   53     7       28
   15:  110    20       53
   10:  102    14       44
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I did not have the energy to stay with the contest due to just having the latest
Covid Booster, but still managed to put in some BIC.  I took a lot of nap
breaks...lol. 10 meters was a blast with lots of activity and good propagation.
15 meters was also excellent.  Propagation on 20 was good, but the QRM level
made contacts difficult with my modest station.  40 and 80 SSB is always a
challenge for me, but I still managed some contacts.  Very enjoyable contest
even though I tend to hang out more on CW.