[3830] CQWW SSB KF6NCX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KF6NCX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 03:40:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:   29    12       18
   20:   26    13       13
   15:   49    18       20
   10:   11     6        6
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The contest was a lot of fun although it was not without its difficulties, such
as call signs that were hard to decipher and pileups that were impossible to
crack. Jevon, KE6YLH, and I both operated from the shack and Sunday afternoon we
were joined by a neighbor, Jamie, KN6PWW. Saturday afternoon we took time out
from operating to make and put up a 10-meter vertical antenna. It worked well
and was enjoyable to construct. It was great to work so many friendly hams from
so many different countries. Thanks for the QSOs!  73, Larry