[3830] CQWW SSB WB6JJJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@redflatcat.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WB6JJJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 03:56:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     3        2
   80:   15     8        9
   40:   31    15       25
   20:   29    10       11
   15:   33    10       10
   10:   27     6        8
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks for our QSOs...
I only had time Friday and Saturday mostly in the evening.
Too nice of a day to pass on needed outside chores and a pot luck at a friends
farm.
The higher bands seemed decent, If I could hear them I could work most of them -
both days.  But the low bands on Friday evening - UGH.  It was difficult to
penetrate that east and south coast wall.
Now Saturday evening the low bands seemed much better with many more Qs in the
log.
It was fun to finally play radio on Ten and Fifteen Meters.