[3830] CQWW SSB K3WJV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3WJV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 05:02:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   15     5        7
   80:  158    16       61
   40:  174    20       65
   20:  323    33       90
   15:  398    27      106
   10:  166    23       75
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, was that great or what.  Nothing like adding 2 bands to the normal 3 we
usually only get to use.  Just don't tease us and not have the cw weekend be
this fantastic.  My tiny station provided lots of enjoyment this weekend.  Its
been a long time for me since I was inactive from about 1993 until I retired and
 got re-hooked into ham radio.  I got my station together and had to be happy
with 20, 40, & 80 to make the bulk of my contest Q's.  I had to force myself
to go check 20 for new Q's & mults.  I did lots of band hopping since my
station is all set up for just that kind of automatic band switching.  Only one
short run of 11 Q's and the rest was all s&p.  SO1R with the K3 &
KPA1500.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

K4 & Acom 2000a (Acom is offline and being troubleshot)
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
40m/80m/short 160(traps) Inv vees @ 40ft
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R(2 keyboard) >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
VA6AM triplexer with high power BPF's 10-20mtrs
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger