[3830] CQWW SSB LA4C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LA4C M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 09:08:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: LA4C
Operator(s): LA1ZTA LA7XIA LA8OM LA9RY LB4FH LB3AI LB8VI
Station: LA4C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Akrehamn
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  247     9       43
   80:  320    12       55
   40:  474    19       87
   20:  881    25       87
   15:  405    24       64
   10:   56    10       20

Club:

Comments:

Operated from the club house, 20 m from salt water. Predicted solar storm an
possible radio black out made us work higher bands first. Good to see bands in
good shape again. That made USA the top country in our log (13%), but still EU
is dominant continent (74,6%). Out operators represent a wide range of skills,
from veterans to rookies. We all are happy about our achievements, as it is up
to our best score ever in this contest.